Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Medium!


Harry palmer here and I’ve got good news everybody! Medium is back and it wasn’t even gone yet!

That’s right, the super show about the yummy clairvoyant supermom Alice DuBoid moved to CBS and it’s as good as it ever was.

In the show I saw, Alice had a weird dream and then she woke up. Her husband didn’t believe her about the killer in the dream and told her to go back to sleep, so the next morning she went and talked to the detective. He was skeptical too, but he checked it out and guess what?

He found nothing. But then, Alice had another dream that clarified the first dream! Later she had a third dream that wrapped every thing up and the detective was able to catch the killer in the nick of time. It was awesome as ever and I say if the formula works, don’t break it.

So don’t forget to keep tuned into Medium, it’s crazy fun. Those dreams are crazy, the DA guy is there and he’s all business but he’s cool, and Alice’s kid starts developing powers too! What a development!

Someday I’m going to get on the set of that show and watch them make an episode. I may need help getting my Rascal through the door, but when I get there, Patricia Arquette, I’m going to tell you how much I love you and how much you’ve been an inspiration to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment